Why did we set up
First of all, it is important to know that ideally, in order to maintain your body and bring it all the beneficial effects of a healthy physical activity, it is recommended to practice:
• moderate intensity (55-69% of max. Heart Rate) to vigorous physical activity (70-89% of max. HR) for at least 150 minutes/week!
• muscle strengthening activities at least 2 days/week
• balance activities at least 3 days/week
To find out where you stand and assess your physical activity habits, fill in the duration and frequency of your physical activity and post your results.
If the results of the actimeter are not very conclusive, here are some tips to help you set up a weekly rhythm to achieve the recommended goals:
• Do at least 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity at least 5 days a week.
• Choose physical activities that you enjoy and do them with friends and family.
• Do physical activities at your own pace
• Increase the intensity or/and the volume gradually, according to your abilities.
If you are ill, we invite you to consult our recommendations specific to each illness and/or ask your doctor for advice.
1.En moyenne, combien de jours par semaine pratiquez-vous de l’activité physique à une intensité modérée ou supérieure ?
2. En moyenne, pendant combien de minutes pratiquez-vous cette activité physique ces jours-là ?
Inspiré par Moving Medicine